Wednesday, October 29, 2008

First Steps

I had the privilege the week to talk to man a little about life. Nothing religious - just life. I was at his house to purchase an old 1976 VW Van for an up and coming series we will be doing here at Flamingo Road Church. When I told him that we're going to use it at church he said, well, I guess we won't be talking about Obama. We both laughed. I was given the opportunity to tell him about the last weekends teaching by Pastor Troy on voting. When I shared how Pastor Troy did not tell people whom to vote for, he was in disbelief. It opened the door for me to share more. Here's a guy who was not a believer, who had a skewed view of Baptist in general, and the door was open to share my heart and my passion for what we are all working so hard at...Read more on November 22

2 comments:

Yoel said...

wow thats really awesome

Heather Palacios said...

so glad you're back to blogging. rachel should start one too. thx for sharing this story. God's using you, bro